“We give you guarantee that if you don’t like food we will give your money back.”
Check In / Check Out Time
Check-In time will be 1:00 PM and Check-Out time will be 11:00 AM.
Hotel Girija Rules / Regulations
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voters Card, Passport, and Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1 PMand the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, Luggage may not be stored for period of over 30 days.
Damage to Property:
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
Government rules and regulations and application of laws:
Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
Photographs and Video’s:
Using photographs and video’s taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
To protect your personal and credit card information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.